Mastering the Art of being Distinct yet Diverse
NEW MANAGER BOOT CAMP
Many professionals are promoted to manager, but are rarely trained to be one. Mastering the art and science of effective management requires an additional set of skills that, when mastered, can transform the challenging task of management into something profoundly satisfying. In this two and a half day program to ensure you are ready to face the challenges of assembling and retaining the best talent, engaging and inspiring others, prioritizing and making quality decisions, navigating your organization’s unique power structure to get things done, and mastering the art of personal, group, and remote communications. The program also provides many opportunities for you to learn from highly accomplished peers facing similar challenges.
- Engaging and inspiring others
- Assembling and retaining the best talent
- Prioritizing and making quality decisions
- Navigating your organization’s unique power structure to get things done
- Mastering the art of personal, group, and remote communications